- This website is operated by BEAM Shoes, under Pandea SN. We are a registered partnership, and our address is 70 Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 5RP (Email: email@example.com)
Information we may collect from the user
- Personal data that the user has provided freely, for example when signing up to the newsletter
- Cookies – or from any other tracking tool – for the sole purpose of remembering the preferences of the user in order to provide a better experience during future use of the site
- Details of transactions you carry out through the website and during fulfilment
- Data from surveys and questionnaires
- Information obtained when a user registers an account with us or entering a competition or promotion held by us.
IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect data from the user. For example, the location of the computer, operating system and browser type. This information is aggregated and does not provide information on one single user, but instead provides statistical data about our market demographics.
- We may also collect information about the site user by use of a cookie. This helps to make the website experience more fluid and enjoyable.
- If you do not wish to have a cookie placed in your browser, you may change the browsing settings. However, this may mean that you are unable to access certain parts of the site.
How we process and store your information
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Pandea SN.
- The information that we collect from you may be seen by employees who work for BEAM Shoes and are, for example, fulfilling your order or processing a request.
- Payment transactions are generally made via PayPal. We do not see your payment information. PayPal encrypts all credit / debit card information and operates on a secure server.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not inform us of your payment details directly, even by telephone or email. If you do, then we are not liable for any privacy intrusion or losses made over the internet.
- When checking out on beamshoes.com the site will enter secure mode. You will not be allowed to complete the payment until this occurs.
Transfer of your data
- In order to provide you with the full intended service and associated products that BEAM Shoes provides, some or all of your data may be transferred to a location outside of the UK. By submitting information about yourself you are agreeing to these terms. We endeavour to ensure that the data you provide is stored securely and safely.
Uses made of your information
- Your data will be used in order to process and fulfil orders that are made on the site. This information may be passed on to third-party sub-contractors who will also require access to your data.
- Information may also be used by third parties for marketing purposes, usually in the event that we think you will enjoy special promotions or competitions that we engage in with other businesses and brands.
Disclosure of your data:
- We reserve the right to share your data with affiliated businesses under the Pandea SN partnership
- We reserve the right to share your data with third party businesses if:
- We are being investigated by a prospective buyer we have the right to share your data with that buyer.
- BEAM Shoes is acquired by a third party then the data collected by us constitutes an asset that will be handed over to the buyer.
- We are under duty and it is a legal obligation then we may share your data with such a regulatory body. This includes exchanging information with third parties in the interest of preventing fraud.
- It is your right to request that we do not use your information for marketing purposes. We will always notify you before this data is collected, for example when opening an account if you would like to receive promotional emails. To prevent us from using your data you can simply check or uncheck the relevant boxes. If you change your mind afterwards then you can notify us by contacting us by email, telephone or post.
- There are hyperlinks placed throughout the site which take you to different websites. Please be aware that these sites may operate under different Privacy Policies. We do not accept any responsibility for what happens to the data collected from you by these other websites. Please make yourself aware of how they treat your data before giving away private information.
Access to this information
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you reserve the right to gain access to the information we have collected about you. If you wish to obtain access to your data un the Act, please contact us via any of the methods outlined below
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01886 357513
- Post: BEAM Shoes, 70 Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 7RP